So you’ve looked around, you’re interested, and you’re wondering what to do next. The process of requesting a commission is simple:
- Look around my galleries and come up with specific elements you’d like in your commission (i.e. “I’d like to have this font style, that border, and these colors.” Or “I love the colors in blanket X, except for the yellow.” Something like that.)
- Contact me at the provided email and set up a conversation. I’ll reply with questions to get a clear idea of what you’re looking for, as well as the price.
- I start work on your commission and send you updates, as well as photos of the work in process, if desired.
- I send the work to you along with an invoice for the final amount.
- In return, you send me the amount (preferably in a check) and tell your friends about me! (If you’d like to send the amount before you receive your finished work, just let me know. Some people prefer that.)
Not so hard. If you have any questions, please ask. Also note that what you see on this site is a fraction of the work I could potentially do. Just contact me with your idea, whether an anniversary gift or a beloved bit of poetry, or a specially-designed get-well card, or a baby blanket…it’s all possible!